Got our PW results back today and sadly,
I didn't get my 'A'. Sadly, only one in the ex B3 did.
Sadly, ... ...
Oh man. I really don't know whether
I should be angry or not. I know I should
be contented, a B is better than a C but eff it,
I seriously think PW is nothing but bull shit.
People who put in more effort can actually
get lesser / same grades as those who didn't
even shit any shit out. People who suck in OP
can actually get more / same grades as people
who rocks because of the WR which they
didn't contribute any shit to.
PW shouldn't be Project Work.
It should be Preparation Work.
Preparations for teenagers to enter
the real world. Why do I say so?
In the real world out there, there are
definitely some people whom we'll meet,
people who contribute NO shit and
get all the credits.
I said I wouldn't be effed up with CHA CHA but
something CHA CHA said made me feel effed.
I am a human too, I can't control my feelings.
Anyway, whats done is done and
I'm officially over PW right now.
So what if life is unfair? You still have to move on.
So what if life sucks? You still have to live on.
-end-